- Our kittens have already been altered (spayed or neutered) before they go home to you. The kittens will be ready to go home at 12 to 16 weeks of age.
- Deposits on kittens are not refundable.
- If you are interested in showing your kitten, there is no extra charge for a show quality cat. Showing in the Alter class can be a wonderful experience.
- If you live close enough to us, we have kitten visitation days each Sunday afternoon while the litter is here. This time allows you to enjoy watching them grow, and is a wonderful socialization time for the kittens.
- We DO NOT to ship our kittens. If an airplane ride is involved, it's far
more pleasant for the kitten to travel with you in a carrier under your seat.
- Our contract for the sale of the kitten requires that the kitten will not be declawed. It is very quick and easy to train the kitten to only use their own scratching post and not your furniture.
- We require that the kitten/cat will be an indoors cat only.
- If ever in the life of the cat you can no longer keep him/her, the cat is to be returned to us. There will be no criticism or you and your reasons. Our concern is that the cat continues to have a loving home.
- For information on kitten availability, please visit our
Nursery / Current Litter